PDA

View Full Version : Latte Macchiato Pictures wanted

Splashalot
28-05-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm looking for pictures of the Latte Macchiato leather option on the GTI. Preferably in a red 5 door ;)

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

SS

jb747
29-05-2007, 04:29 AM
I don't know of any pictures, but I've just ordered an R32 with that interior. I think it's a much nicer colour than the previous version of beige.

Splashalot
29-05-2007, 01:29 PM
I don't know of any pictures, but I've just ordered an R32 with that interior. I think it's a much nicer colour than the previous version of beige.

Agreed, but I want to see a picture before ordering :D

SS

Lima
30-05-2007, 02:59 PM
I have a few in my smugmug gallery. However, they must be doing some maintenance on the site at the moment as it keeps timing out when I try and load up my page.

Anyway, go to www.27772.smugmug.com/Cars then click on 2007, Car spotting and on about page 3 or 4 there'll be some photos of a united grey 3dr GTI which has the latte leather.

I reckon it looks pretty good, although I'm not really a fan of anything other than dark leather anyway, but the latte is let down a bit by javing a light grey headliner instead of either dark or latte coloured.

The old beige leather interiors had a beige headliner so not sure why they dropped that with the introduction of the latte.

:)

Cheers Liam

anarchycamp
30-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Ive always thought the biege/coffee/mocha/cream/frappa cino leather in the Golfs looked kind of strange....cant quite put my finger on why.

I am a fan of biege-ish leather, just the Golf setup of it doesnt work for me.

Tim
30-05-2007, 04:13 PM
looks ok. but im not much of a fan of the two tone interiors.
The white mk5 3 door with dark windows is sex on wheels though!

Splashalot
30-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Anyway, go to www.27772.smugmug.com/Cars then click on 2007, Car spotting and on about page 3 or 4 there'll be some photos of a united grey 3dr GTI which has the latte leather.

Cheers Liam

Many thanks Liam - that gives me a better idea what the latte looks like.

SS