PDA

View Full Version : How long did you wait

spaz74
20-02-2011, 06:12 PM
OK, the boated (Toledo)docked yesterday at Patrick Stevedores in Melbourne and discharged my car. My question is for those that have their cars from previous shipments, how long did you have to wait between your ride arriving at the dock and getting the car keys in you hand?
Exciting times ahead me thinks!!

CanberravRS
20-02-2011, 06:18 PM
From my experience 8-14 days. Depends on your dealer and your options ( if they are dealer options you can have some delays) My Octavia in 07 was quick 3 days.. but the Superb was nearly 2 weeks.

Damo105
20-02-2011, 11:08 PM
I get mine tomorrow, and it'll be 14 days exactly since it was discharged. I would have had it last Thursday, except there was no communication from the lease company to the dealer, so payment was delayed a few days.

theduckster
26-02-2011, 05:56 PM
I have been told that the turn around period from the vehicle arriving in Australia to me taking delivery is three weeks. But hearing it has only taken two weeks for some others makes me happy. I suppose it's just a matter where the car gets off loaded I suppose to how long it takes before I get my hands on it.

K1W1
26-02-2011, 08:40 PM
The time from ship arrival to delivery is generally two weeks but can take longer. It all depends on Patricks and what they are doing as until they finish with it the dealer can't take delivery. When the dealer gets it it's usually only a couple of days.