PDA

View Full Version : Coming home lights on R32

Richo64
21-05-2007, 07:19 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows how to turn off the "coming home" feature on the R32 (ie headlights turn on for about 10 secs when the doors are unlocked with the remote). Many thanks.

BTW.. the R32 is an awesome ride.

pinzvidz
21-05-2007, 07:33 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows how to turn off the "coming home" feature on the R32 (ie headlights turn on for about 10 secs when the doors are unlocked with the remote). Many thanks.

Welcome to the forums, and nice choice of motor vehicle! :)

If you have factory sat nav with the highline display and convenience menu, you can change the setting. Otherwise, you can't turn them off unless you have something like VAG-COM > www.ross-tech.com or the dealer will have a scan tool to override the setting (might cost you). Someone here might have VAG-COM locally near you, so if you ask nicely...

VWGTi
21-05-2007, 10:56 PM

If u don't have the SAT NAV with highline display just bring it back to the dealer, they shouldn't charge u for it, as it is something that you can request to be done prior to delivery... wouldn't take them more than a few minutes to change