PDA

View Full Version : Vent

rabbitoh
21-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Need to vent. My Alfa has deposited all of it's oil on my garage floor. So much for mixed feelings getting rid of it. :mad:

I was going to pick up my girlfriend to do our shopping. Instead I had to walk up to Kirribilli to get some meat. I saw a blue R32 pull up and the dude came into the butchers I was in. Must be a sign :D

acdcfan
21-05-2007, 09:02 PM
I saw a blue R32 pull up and the dude came into the butchers I was in. Must be a sign :D

Definitely is. Get rid of Alfa

blur32
21-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Need to vent. My Alfa has deposited all of it's oil on my garage floor. So much for mixed feelings getting rid of it. :mad:

heheheheheh....warned you about the bloody Alfa! I had to do the timing belt on mine "just" as made the decision to trade! The damn things really are alive and easily get their feelings hurt...temperamental Italian mistresses: expensive, sulky, hot, tease, thrill, excite....then dump all over you! Been there, done both sorts:o

Just makes the R32 all the better once it gets here...chin up!:):)

rabbitoh
21-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Definitely is. Get rid of Alfa

The sign was I should have taken the silver /r32 that was at Chatswood rather than waiting for my black R32. I hope this is cheap otherwise mods will be on hold :(

rabbitoh
21-05-2007, 09:52 PM
It's bloody true - she has been acting up since I started looking around :?

Yeah the dreaded timing belt - they aren't cheap either! Mine is due now as well. I am getting the Alfa fixed (sans belt) and then she sits in the garage till the new lady in my life arrives ;)