PDA

View Full Version : Closing T5 windows using the remote

gregozedobe
19-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Does anyone have the circuit/wiring diagrams for the comfort and control module for a T5 (this operates the power windows, remote locking and unlocking, alarm etc) ?

I am working on a way to wind up my windows when I am camping without either switching the ignition on or holding the key in the drivers door lock.

Having failed to get anywhere with my dealer on this (not complaining, I believe they did give it a decent try), I am looking at an electronic control unit from Canadian operation called "Autowindow". They think it might work on a T5, but T5s aren't sold in Canada (or the US) so they can't look at an actual vehicle. The bloke I have been corresponding with thinks he might be able to work it out if he can look at the circuit diagram for the T5 CCM.

This appears to be a safer method than the alternative, which is using some dodgy old software to reprogram codes in one the ECUs, which has been known to 'render inoperative' some of your desired functionality if you happen to change the wrong bit of code.

Does anyone have access to these wiring/circuit details that they can send to me ? All help gratefully accepted.

If I have any success (or failure) I will report back in case anyone else is interested. I think I would have preferred to have manual windows, it would be a lot simpler :?

shogun2
21-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Hi Greg,

You may like to try here:

https://erwin.volkswagen.de/erwin/showHome.do

Cheers,
Rod