PDA

View Full Version : Jetta colours

vectorskink
16-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Hi there

Does anyone own a Blue Graphite coloured Jetta? We like to look of the Jetta in the brochure and the dealer thinks it is Blue Graphite.
Pics anyone?
Thanks!

drb999
16-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Hi there

Does anyone own a Blue Graphite coloured Jetta? We like to look of the Jetta in the brochure and the dealer thinks it is Blue Graphite.
Pics anyone?
Thanks!

I've got one and I love the colour, but only when it is freshly washed. As pretty much any other darker colour - it does not go well with the drought and dry dirty rain that falls on it and changes it from a very dark blue to brown. :)

I'll post some pics when I dig through my photos, but you can find some on vwvortex - http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2533042

vectorskink
17-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Thanks for that. They definately look blue in the pics - not like in the brochure.
Oh well. Looks like reflex silver it is...:)

drb999
17-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Thanks for that. They definately look blue in the pics - not like in the brochure.
Oh well. Looks like reflex silver it is...:)

If you're talking about the main brochure - thats platinum gray or something along the lines of that. That one is not sold in Australia, but is probably the best looking colour. Have a look at the US VW website and you'll see what I mean.