PDA

View Full Version : V6 Superb Count Down

CanberravRS
15-11-2010, 06:57 AM
Well its the week... not sure when yet, but the wait is pretty much over and im going to take a punt at Tomorrow being the day.

thejack72
15-11-2010, 08:11 AM
Good stuff mate... hopefully we'll see ours at the end of the week too.

dArK5HaD0w
15-11-2010, 08:17 AM
i'm hoping for "tomorrow" too :)
fingers crossed....waiting for "the call"

bobski
15-11-2010, 09:16 AM
I want to hear about a four wheel tyre smoking drift out of the dealership :)

CanberravRS
15-11-2010, 10:16 AM
I want to hear about a four wheel tyre smoking drift out of the dealership :)

Well just got the call... Thursday now... body kit/paint shop/detailer timing issues.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FARK! It doesn't take 3 days to FIT A DAMN SPOILER AND CLEAN A CAR!!

dArK5HaD0w
15-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Well just got the call... Thursday now... body kit/paint shop/detailer timing issues.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FARK! It doesn't take days to FIT A DAMN SPOILER AND CLEAN A CAR!!

oh bummer!!
i'm still waiting to hear from Colin.

CanberravRS
15-11-2010, 11:49 AM
Don't stress you will..

spellbound
15-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Could not be as bad as about to take delivery in o5 for liberty wagon 3.0r black registered ready to go, which i had waited 5 weeks for , when they call me in to view the bonnet , some clown had spilt goo on it and parked it in the sun , you know the rest .

Waited 4 weeks for another new car , plays on you mind , is this meant to be my car , patience guys all will be revealed .

dArK5HaD0w
15-11-2010, 03:37 PM
Could not be as bad as about to take delivery in o5 for liberty wagon 3.0r black registered ready to go, which i had waited 5 weeks for , when they call me in to view the bonnet , some clown had spilt goo on it and parked it in the sun , you know the rest .

Waited 4 weeks for another new car , plays on you mind , is this meant to be my car , patience guys all will be revealed .

canberravRS has been waiting since april for his superb - i'm sure he knows a thing or two about 'patience'.

"4 weeks for another new car" - not in ur skoda dreams!! 'months' rather than weeks is more like it.

CanberravRS
15-11-2010, 04:13 PM
My problem is i had a **** day at work today, still have this nasty cough/cold and i cracked it today when Colin told me.. I know its not his fault, simply the way the wider dealership works. And as i have a number of dealer options, and they didn't get the order for the luxons right.. its all thrown out by 2-3 days..
Like anyone.. hearing bad news when your not well isn't good.. But anyway.. I saw my car again this afternoon and its slowly looking like what i ordered and really hope to get later this week.
I'm very very over riding a motor bike in all this wet weather and never being warm and dry when i get to or from work.

SKODA vRS147
15-11-2010, 09:42 PM
I can appreciate the long wait for a vehicle but i was not driving a motorbike during the wait.

We have all waited a long time for our vehicles and i agree with CanberravRS in that if you think you are waiting weeks and this is a pain then try ordering a Skoda and the weeks soon become Months. They seem painful at the time, but all worth it in the end !

As a side issue mine got the look over from the work colleagues today and they were very impressed with the features of the vehicle but more so about the build quality. This was a big surprise to most of them.

CanberravRS
16-11-2010, 02:50 AM
I can appreciate the long wait for a vehicle but i was not driving a motorbike during the wait.

We have all waited a long time for our vehicles and i agree with CanberravRS in that if you think you are waiting weeks and this is a pain then try ordering a Skoda and the weeks soon become Months. They seem painful at the time, but all worth it in the end !

As a side issue mine got the look over from the work colleagues today and they were very impressed with the features of the vehicle but more so about the build quality. This was a big surprise to most of them.

Yes well for me its just a simple case of waiting for a panel shop to fit a body kit and a detail.. I know its in perfect condition as i have seen it once a day nearly as each bit like the Towbar/Luxons/PD etc are done.. It's simple planning delays that have it sitting around waiting.. :-(

CanberravRS
18-11-2010, 05:12 AM
Well all going well i should pick up the Superb this afternoon...

dArK5HaD0w
18-11-2010, 08:11 AM
Well all going well i should pick up the Superb this afternoon...

oh yeahhhhhhh :D

CanberravRS
18-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Confirmed... 4pm is it!!! YAY... Camera is ready!!!

dArK5HaD0w
18-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Confirmed... 4pm is it!!! YAY... Camera is ready!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

another happy skoda driver :)

CanberravRS
18-11-2010, 11:25 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

another happy skoda driver :)

For the Second time round! I've been lucky to have enjoyed the 1Z vRS for nearly 3 years.