PDA

View Full Version : East Australia Meet Up???????

shaneth
06-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Have been thinking about this for a couple of months and just wanted to put it there to see what peoples opinions are. I was thinking of going to Sydney for the nationals or something. I know it would be alot of effort but if done right would be awesome. Give us some feedback.

DaveMack
07-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Have been thinking about this for a couple of months and just wanted to put it there to see what peoples opinions are. I was thinking of going to Sydney for the nationals or something. I know it would be alot of effort but if done right would be awesome. Give us some feedback.

Is that when they're held? Could be interested ... will depend on quite a few variables though ... job, ball & chain, family b'days, etc..

Dave

KI11Z
08-05-2007, 04:44 AM
will be up for it :D . . . was kinda boring by maself . . .

DOHCDAVE
08-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Did it last year in loon's rocco and came back to bris in a mk1 great drive though. Yes a little boring by yourself i had a passenger who slept most of the way.
And to add to that had planned to go down this year but fell throught as car played up week be for. But all is set for next year i'll be at the nats with bell's on prob leave on the thurs before stay a few days... .....make the trip down worth the drive.

Dave