PDA

View Full Version : My latest Audi

Jmac
11-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Yeah guys I bought an Audi A3 1.8t couple of weeks ago. She has a cracked cylinder head. Car has low ks and I have sourced a low k AGU engine for it and will do all the stuff like cam belt, water pump etc before I install it. Very pleased with it, silver, leather and sunroof. This will be our new daily as I'm moving my A4 on. I'll tune it too of course. Down the track I'll have some fun with the old engine. Pics will follow
cheers
jmac

Jmac
16-08-2011, 09:24 PM
A3 Ready to hit the road this week and of course b4 it has plates it has stage one software. Ill drive it for a bit and might put it up for sale,depends if i get my new........ or not will be a cracker for someone. Will be heading to oxenford with it all going well
Cheers
Jmac

gareth_oau
17-08-2011, 11:47 AM
its taken you 10 months to get it roadworthy? thats a major task - sounds like it wasnt your daily runaround afterall?

Jmac
18-08-2011, 10:28 PM
All down to time brother i run a business so my cars are the last to get done, way too busy, actually diagnosed her when i was sick with flu, couldnt stand lying in bed so got it done. and its now on the road, strong as a mule too. New clutch, New brakes all round, new cam belt complete with tensioner damper water pump etc and full set of tyres, would love to keep it but needs must unless my new car doesnt come to fruition
cheers
Jmac

Smead
23-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Got any photos of it?