PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jackson Motor Company Hobart

jackafrica
30-04-2007, 05:35 PM
This morning I picked up my new Golf 2.0 TDI Comfortline in United Grey Metallic.

I have to thank Peter Combs and Shane Fell for their professional manner and the ultimate in service. ActuallY I need to thank the entire team. Their tacit " can do " approach is rarely seen in this fast paced age.
The car was registered, the mudflaps and carpet mats fitted, car prepared and washed from the time I rang just after 9.00am this morning to advise them I wanted the United Grey car rather than a Candy White. It was ready for delivery at 11.30am :) :)
Jacksons predeliver their vehicles when they arrive at the dealership so they're ready to rock'n'roll when sold. All my requests and questions were answered, no glitches or hiccups encountered.

It was indeed a pleasure to be shown the facilities of the dealership - they are 1st class and I suspect in Hobart without peer.
The delivery was effected by Peter Combs who made certain I understood the nuances and features offered in the Golf before I drove down the road for the first time.

This is my first " new " car in 35 years of driving and I felt very special as I drove from the show room. Thanks fellas for making it happen so easily.

cheers
richo

VWGTi
30-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Congratulations on a very excellent purchase decision!

Cheers,
Thomas.

Dr Spine
30-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Doesn't it make the experience even sweeter when the dealer looks after you so well.

mikinoz
30-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Sad that this is such a rare experience at this particular dealership.

However, I am glad that you have had a positive experience!

gtimk5
01-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your TDi to the max. Welcome to the forum and its great to see another Tasmanian on board. :D
I hope that all goes well with the Golf, they are an amazing vehicle!
See you round the place I hope...
Cheers, Andrew :)

phaeton
01-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Congrats ;) & Welcome again to the forums :)

jackafrica
01-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the welcome, it's appreciated.
A full 24 hours have passed, the TDI has now travelled nearly 400ks.
Like a certain takeaway food joint says - I'm lovin' it ;) :D :D

cheers
richo

acdcfan
01-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Like a certain takeaway food joint says - I'm lovin' it ;) :D :D

cheers
richo

enjoy it 'cos I am enjoying mine