PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk support for iPhone

K1W1
25-09-2010, 05:58 PM
I have been unable to log into this forum via Tapatalk / iPhone for several weeks.
I constantly get a message that the Tapatalk plug in on the server on this site is out of date. Is that correct and is it going to be fixed?

The_Hawk
25-09-2010, 07:13 PM
I have been unable to log into this forum via Tapatalk / iPhone for several weeks.
I constantly get a message that the Tapatalk plug in on the server on this site is out of date. Is that correct and is it going to be fixed?

Working for me fine from here on my iPhone, I find Tapatalk gives "out of date" messages almost as a default when it can't connect. I did just check and there was a new version released a couple of days ago so I have now upgraded that too. Tested and still working here.

noone
25-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Comes up not working regularly, but my 3G is poor. Most stuff works well once going. Get the latest version, seems to work better.

MSR
24-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Is it just me or 90% of the time is everyone else getting "There are no new threads to view." when logging in via Tapatalk but if you log in from a computer straight after there are new posts that it should have found?

The_Hawk
25-11-2010, 07:14 AM
I just checked mine and it's showing posts, but yep, there are lots of times it shows nothing for no apparent reason. The makers of Tapatalk release updates pretty regularily, in fact there have been TWO in November, one a couple of days ago which I have just applied.

That said, this has been a common issue since day 1, the only I can suggest is that you just hit the "all" tab or "participated" tab which always seem to work.