PDA

View Full Version : Polo badge mixed up

angry shot
28-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Picked up my wife's new Polo 5dr today and when i got it home noticed that they have placed a CLUB badge on it - i swear the 5dr is MATCH!

is it worth getting it fixed? i am worried they will make it worse if i ask them to fix it

phaeton
29-04-2007, 10:14 AM
I would just ask them kindly to put proper badging on at their cost ;)

If you manual says you have a Match show them that :)

VEEDUB69
29-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Picked up my wife's new Polo 5dr today and when i got it home noticed that they have placed a CLUB badge on it - i swear the 5dr is MATCH!

is it worth getting it fixed? i am worried they will make it worse if i ask them to fix it

Get it replaced at no cost, with a free tank of fuel or similar for the stuff up, imagine if someone got a GTI with a Club badge, they would go ape****! :cool:

Wand Weaver
29-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Get it replaced at no cost, with a free tank of fuel or similar for the stuff up, imagine if someone got a GTI with a Club badge, they would go ape****! :cool:

Ultimate sleeper car, IMO. Just need to get some 14" ContiSports to go on the steelies :D

angry shot
17-05-2007, 08:44 PM
all sorted now - was done without too much trouble although because sales booked it in service couldn't find it under my name in the system so when i called to ask about it no one could answer me. and because it was about a week old i couldn't remember the rego - doh!

shaneth
17-05-2007, 09:20 PM
thats good to hear mate that its all sorted.