PDA

View Full Version : Want to swap my GTI for an r32 plus $$$

nassdeutsch
27-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Guys,

As silly as it sounds, i am looking for someone that may have felt they have over invested in buying an r32 and would like to put some cash back in their pocket and get into a 3 door GTI thats 2 weeks old.
My Car: 2007 Golf GTI Red, DSG, Leather, Sunroof, Parking Sensors, Sat Nav, 3 Door, 1,000 kms. Picked up 2 weeks ago.

Looking for: Golf R32 Silver (not fusssy), DSG, Sunroof, low low kms.
Nothing dodgy here, no crash or dint or anything like that. My wife talked me into going for the GTI because I was going to wait too long for delivery on r32 and my cooper s chilli was sold and moved on t new owner. With only an old camry at home, we were struggling to share.

Obviously I would make up the difference in cash between the cars, but that would be based on what options your r32 has. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I still love the GTI and the writes ups suggest its a better car, but i just love that r32, and i cant sleep at night not having it!!!

I am going to chat to the dealer, but im sure he will give me great news like a 20-25 changeover!!

rabbitoh
28-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Well the GTi is awesome, and I know I could afford one without the dramas I am having in strectching for a R32 but............. jeez I was sold on that drive this morning. This car is perfect for me (and how I drive) and more than perfect for my g'friend. How much of a hit will you cop if you just sold the GTi now and got a low KMs R32 at a dealer?

blur32
28-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Well the GTi is awesome, and I know I could afford one without the dramas I am having in strectching for a R32 but............. jeez I was sold on that drive this morning. This car is perfect for me (and how I drive) and more than perfect for my g'friend. How much of a hit will you cop if you just sold the GTi now and got a low KMs R32 at a dealer?

Wodonga prestige has some R32's sitting in stock. A silver 5Dr (DSG, nav, roof, park), a black 5Dr (same as silver) and a mirror image of my Blue 3Dr (they stuffed up when ordering mine and ended up with 2: 3Dr, roof, DSG)...maybe happy to "do a deal"

And no, I don't work there! They looked after me well tho when i bought (got a great Alfa trade Rabbitoh!)

rabbitoh
28-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Wodonga prestige has some R32's sitting in stock. A silver 5Dr (DSG, nav, roof, park), a black 5Dr (same as silver) and a mirror image of my Blue 3Dr (they stuffed up when ordering mine and ended up with 2: 3Dr, roof, DSG)...maybe happy to "do a deal"

And no, I don't work there! They looked after me well tho when i bought (got a great Alfa trade Rabbitoh!)

Damn! I assume that is Albury Wodonga??

My Alfa needs the timing belt, brake pades (done soon) + air bag and drivers side window (done now) so I guess there price aint too bad.

I just want to squeeze a few more bucks out of em. The better half said it must be a good car, cause I have been hyper all afternoon! She likes Golfs anyway, so makes it any easier sell :)