PDA

View Full Version : Rob Roy Hill Climb

MK2 GTI
23-04-2007, 05:28 PM
On June the 17th The Volkswagen Club Of Victoria is going to the Rob Roy Hillclimb Just out of Christmas Hills (In the sticks). If no ones ever heard of it before its basically a 30 second uphill track in some guys backyard and from what i've seen its pretty laid back and good fun, Im not too sure about cams licenses and all that or if you have to be a member of VWCV but contact Chris (VWCV Motorsports Co-ordinator) on 0407 309 244. If you don't wish to enter it's free to spectate.

GoLfMan
23-04-2007, 05:33 PM
On June the 17th The Volkswagen Club Of Victoria is going to the Rob Roy Hillclimb Just out of Christmas Hills (In the sticks). If no ones ever heard of it before its basically a 30 second uphill track in some guys backyard and from what i've seen its pretty laid back and good fun, Im not too sure about cams licenses and all that or if you have to be a member of VWCV but contact Chris (VWCV Motorsports Co-ordinator) on 0407 309 244. If you don't wish to enter it's free to spectate.

it'd be good to get my mk1 up there!!! do you need a helmet? i have the CAMS licence, otherwise ill do it in my Polo :D

MK2 GTI
24-04-2007, 06:12 PM
it'd be good to get my mk1 up there!!! do you need a helmet? i have the CAMS licence, otherwise ill do it in my Polo :D

Yeh im pretty sure you need a helmet, take anything up there, its good fun. Most the cars i seen go up there though are older historical cars (XY falcons, minis...). Im going to get my quattro up and running and enter it.