PDA

View Full Version : New Pics of Our Flash Red Polo

Billecartz
22-08-2010, 06:39 PM
For those whom asked and also those that didn't, here are some pics of our Polo after it has been lowered and some other stuff.
http://picasaweb.google.com.au/103047619493946634751/Our20106RVWPolo?authkey=Gv1sRgCJyUq9PTr62w5QE&feat=directlink

Inception.dln
22-08-2010, 06:48 PM
The sweetest thing ever. I couldn't help but notice your APR badge, did u get a tune?

OZChris
22-08-2010, 06:53 PM
New Polo looks great :)

Billecartz
22-08-2010, 07:37 PM
The sweetest thing ever. I couldn't help but notice your APR badge, did u get a tune?

Thanks, my wife loves it!

I have had APR on all my cars including my current TTS, I have spoken with Guy and am waiting for them to do a flash for it sdo hopefully not too far away.

We have done about 3000kms now and it flies, I can't wait for the flash :-)

Allegiance
22-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Looks very cool!

Stevemak
27-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Looks hot, you should colour the wheels black which would look even better!!!

mgs996tt
27-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Billecartz, Great taste with the overall package !!

Buller_Scott
01-09-2010, 11:51 AM
yeah man,

that car, with those wheels, looks fantastic. i love how subtle, yet stand-outish, the whole package looks. im a pretty conservative guy, and this car is right up my alley.

good work.

William_Foster
30-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Billecartz, is there any chance you could post some pictures of the interior; the pic in the brochure is hopeless and that is the only one I have found of the Leatherette [Vinyl] option.

Going against all advice and opinion I ticked the option box on my order and am I really interested to see what it is going to look like on the front and rear seats. I thought I saw it mentioned that the console and doors have the Leatherette on them as well; but can't really tell from the pictures in the brochure.

As an aside, I guess that the floor mats you get are the standard cloth ones and nothing special.

Billecartz
07-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Billecartz, is there any chance you could post some pictures of the interior; the pic in the brochure is hopeless and that is the only one I have found of the Leatherette [Vinyl] option.

Going against all advice and opinion I ticked the option box on my order and am I really interested to see what it is going to look like on the front and rear seats. I thought I saw it mentioned that the console and doors have the Leatherette on them as well; but can't really tell from the pictures in the brochure.

As an aside, I guess that the floor mats you get are the standard cloth ones and nothing special.

Here's a few pics! The seats are like a semi sport seat which heaps more support than the standard, it is worth getting them for this alone. My car was the first in the country with all options which included the leatherette alcantara, they are heated also.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/hY1SfKb-mzDDWwWz5IMmp9nfrDg3viR9LklElAhKmTQ?feat=directlin k

William_Foster
07-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Thanks Billecartz; the photo is a lot better than the brochure.

I like the way that the suede effect is on the inside of the seat base; it will hopefully stop the shiny leather [fake though it may be] on the outside of the seat base wearing as much.