PDA

View Full Version : Superb Combi Driveaway deals NSW

equiped
16-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Hiya all, just wondering what have ppl paid (approx driveaway price) for their Superb Elegance Combi? I saw a white combi with <200kms for $55k driveaway...WITHOUT sat nav (probably Bolero sound system). It seems expensive to me and just wondering what would a good price be.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers

thejack72
16-07-2010, 11:02 PM
$55k is the Skoda website driveaway price WITH Sat Nav... When we were looking (late June) the dealers could get early stock without Sat Nav + a few other things. They tries hard to get us to take a first batch, ie without all those bits, and we were told there were factory refunds to compensate people who bought them.

We signed off on a few $k less than that for a new order with current specs (ie Sat Nav etc included) + 3-Spoke wheel.

That was end of financial year and before le Tour made them very public so not sure if the dealer would bargain that hard now.

dodgey
17-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Are you looking for 1 in stock or willing to order? I think the Superb Combis are hot property right now and I'm not sure if there are many available. Most will either be on the ship coming or on order I'd say, so deals might be hard to come by (Not impossible though)

spaz74
17-07-2010, 08:22 AM
Also makes a difference about what engine. I am assuming a 1.8 or 2.0 for the 55k. Our particular order was a few thousand less for absolutely everything on a 1.8 bar the metalic interior strips.

equiped
17-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Thanks thejack72, dodgey and spaz74 for your inputs...they are much appreciated! I am interested in the 2.0 TDI.

thejack72: I can say you did really well for a full spec combi TDI. Am in no hurry...so I guess am gonna wait for the first new batch to get off the ship around October. Am pretty sure, that batch will have additional vehicles for the market and then see whats available for a good driveaway deal :)

In the meantime, I can only hope and pray that the WORLD doesn't realise how good a vehicle Superb Elegance Combi is...dun want the demand to be high LOL!!!

K1W1
17-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Am pretty sure, that batch will have additional vehicles for the market and then see whats available for a good driveaway deal

I've been given the nod and wink that after October the Skoda supply situation should free up markedly - finally dealers will actually be able to sell from stock sometimes rather then order everything.

equiped
18-07-2010, 01:22 AM
I've been given the nod and wink that after October the Skoda supply situation should free up markedly - finaly dealers will actually be able to sell from stock somethimes rather then order everything.

Fantastic! it wud be an ideal situation for me :)