PDA

View Full Version : Questions/comments; Matt's Touareg

phaeton
08-04-2007, 09:24 AM
What are you upgrading to Matt the V6 TDI :D or the facelift model which isn't due for sometime ??

brackie
08-04-2007, 09:34 AM
This is a thread that I've created so that anyone who wants to ask about or comment upon Matt's Toureg can do it here. (You can't post in the "Cars for Sale" forum, and moderators shouldn't be answering these posts.)

matthewfnorbert
08-04-2007, 10:32 PM
What are you upgrading to Matt the V6 TDI :D or the facelift model which isn't due for sometime ??

it will be the 07/MY08 facelift v6tdi model june/july i hope? anyone know for sure? unless they offer silly discounts on the 07

phaeton
10-04-2007, 07:15 PM
it will be the 07/MY08 facelift v6tdi model june/july i hope? anyone know for sure? unless they offer silly discounts on the 07

Cool :D but I think VW were going to introduce facelift in October according to Aust. press :(

While the discounts will look attractive it may be good to see how much they have upgraded the Touareg eg better seats & better off road ride according to VW ;)

matthewfnorbert
13-04-2007, 07:22 PM
was told by a dealer today that some new models are here landed already, but they are holding them! no doubt to clear existing stock first,

any body actually get a firm del date?

Moonan
30-04-2007, 11:39 AM
And the follow-up is...
Matthew's R5 sold in 3 days - and for the price he asked!
Apparently a used R5 in mint condition is as rare as rocking-horse poo. The buyer was from Melbourne and this mighty machine is to be reduced to domestic duties (safe and comfortable transport for owner's wife & kids)
The upshot of all of that is that Matthew was left car-less, and new Touareg not available yet. So he bought a Pajero.
Sad. :(
We might let him come on our next ClubTouareg outing.
If he follows at a respectful distance.
Maybe.
:)

barefoot
30-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Maybe.
:)

Actually he should be in front as he'll be the only one to have an after market bull bar.
Cheers

phaeton
30-04-2007, 07:31 PM
And the follow-up is...
Matthew's R5 sold in 3 days - and for the price he asked!
Apparently a used R5 in mint condition is as rare as rocking-horse poo. The buyer was from Melbourne and this mighty machine is to be reduced to domestic duties (safe and comfortable transport for owner's wife & kids)
The upshot of all of that is that Matthew was left car-less, and new Touareg not available yet. So he bought a Pajero.
Sad.
Maybe.

Noooooo hes gone to the darkside ;) :D

Enjoy the Paj Matt hope to see you post on here still (tell us how paj is going and excursions with ClubTouareg guys) ;)

matthewfnorbert
30-04-2007, 09:10 PM
thanks guys, bet with the head not the heart this time

GoLfMan
30-04-2007, 10:11 PM

dont you hate it when that happens ;) alas the heart still wins for me :D

all the best with the Pajero :)

matthewfnorbert
01-05-2007, 06:43 PM
we still have a beetle in the garage to save face j:

phaeton
01-05-2007, 07:27 PM
we still have a beetle in the garage to save face j:

Thats good to hear :D ;)

barefoot
05-05-2007, 12:04 AM
hummm, I had a Verada from new for 5 years, not a single problem and nice v6, but vowed never to buy Mitsubishi again (they have a track record of discounting, which at the time if my memory is accurate I lost 50% in less than two years on the verada).
cheers