PDA

View Full Version : 2 new Caddy vans for dougie

dougie
06-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Hi guys,
Some of you will know me from oz Audi.:cool:
We will pick up 2 caddy vans on Wed to make our electrical contracting buisness a 3 truck operation.The Rodeo had better watch out now with the caddys in the fold.The old Land Cruiser is for the chop after 12 yrs and 300 ks ,I'll miss the old bit#h but not the fuel consumption.:(
This is a big step for us but we are certain that it will be worth it if we put in the effort.
Yellow and Blue signage on the white vans should make them quite obvious as they zip from job to job.
They will make a great display at the german club display and at the VW Audi action day, alongside our UR quattros this year.:cool:

GoLfMan
06-04-2007, 06:47 PM
welcome mate :) good to hear about the purchase, i look forward to some photos of all your cars... specially the quattros ;)

phaeton
06-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Welcome Dougie :D

We have some Caddy owners here who mostly browse and don't post ;) (hopefully that will change)

Anyway Dougie I know of another Pickup that will threaten the Rodeos postition in the fleet :D

Unfortunately it isn't due out till 2009/10, its the all new pickup by VW :D

Anyway looking forward to seeing pics of the Caddy's when you get them

Cheers
Ben

DutchAussie
30-04-2007, 05:23 PM
Welcome Dougie :D

We have some Caddy owners here who mostly browse and don't post ;) (hopefully that will change)

Anyway Dougie I know of another Pickup that will threaten the Rodeos postition in the fleet :D

Unfortunately it isn't due out till 2009/10, its the all new pickup by VW :D

Anyway looking forward to seeing pics of the Caddy's when you get them

Cheers
Ben

Here is our VW Caddy.