PDA

View Full Version : My sons Ibiza

GetupNGo
27-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Hello everyone. I just bought my son a ibiza gti 95 model. Very good condition and it flies. It needs a service and i also noticed the rocker cover gasket is leaking. I am very new to these euro cars, i rang a couple of places in melbourne for parts but they seem to stuff me around. Its frustrating i cant find anyone else.Can anyone please steer me in the right direction.

brackie
27-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Great choice of car. I hope your some know how to handle it ;)

SEAT cars can be an unknown to many mechanics however they are really VWs built in Spain. Most of their mechanical parts come straight out of the VAG parts bin. We have some real SEAT enthusiasts on this forum and I'm sure that they will point you in the right direction.

phaeton
27-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Welcome GetupNGo :D

As Brackie some SEAT fan will come and post some helpful info ;)

Golf Loon
27-03-2007, 06:58 PM
I can get you any SEAT parts you need. I source some in Australia and some from Europe. Feel free to call me 0423 051737 Cheers
Matt

GetupNGo
31-05-2007, 09:56 AM
I can get you any SEAT parts you need. I source some in Australia and some from Europe. Feel free to call me 0423 051737 Cheers
Matt

Hello Matt , you may not remember me but i asked you to get me prices for my sons 95 ibiza gti a long time ago (2 months ) and no reply. It was for oil filter air filter and rocker cover gasket. I would still appreciate it if you can help.