PDA

View Full Version : NSW For Sale 1995 Golf Mk III GL

grl570810
03-04-2010, 05:50 PM
I have a for sale a 1995 build, 1996 VIN / registered Golf GL 2l 5 door manual with 208K on the clock. This has been my daughter's car for the last 12 months but we have just bought my wife a new car, daughter has inherited wife's previous car and this is now surplus to requirements. I'm kind of sad about selling as I'd intended to keep it a while but it makes no sense to keep it in the circumstances.

The Good:

Everything electrical works! The electric windows were worked on a few months ago by Golf Loon (driver's side front has a new reg).
Pioneer radio / CD with iPod/mp3 input
Tinted windows (darkest legal)
New rear brake pads two weeks ago.
Timing belt done approx. 15 months ago.
Airco regassed September 09 and delivers heaps of cold air.
Nearly new front grill, bumper and radiator core (she lost an argument with a towbar :duh: )

Update 17th May: I have now put replacement shocks in the car (thanks Peedman!) and two new tyres and it now has a pink slip which will allow it to be registered without further inspection until about 14th June..

The Bad:
Rego expired 16th April
Kerb scrape on the new bumper (front left) :frown:
Car park ding in hatch - shallow and I'm told will push out see picture. This one was there when we bought it!
Headlining is saggy.
Paint on bonnet and roof (especially) has a bit of 'bloom'

I'd like to get close to $3K make that $2700 around $3200 now I have put the bits in to get the pink slip. I reckon it's still a bargain but am open to offers for a quick sale. Call me on 0404 463 436.

I've posted a bunch of pictures here (http://www.blewis.com.au/ADV31B/tabid/137/Default.aspx) (click on any of the thumbnails for a full-size view).

And if anyone is wondering, Avalon is on Sydney's Northern Beaches.

sydVR6
03-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Car looks good Graham.

This car comes from a good home & is a bargain for anyone interested.

grl570810
25-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Sold now...