PDA

View Full Version : A really good wrecker in perth!

MattyT
20-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Not that theres many vdubbers in sandyland, but today I found a really good vdub wrecker.

Basically my front right reflector (the thing that is next to the indicator) fell off a while back. So i tootled down there, they found one in an instant and only charged me $25.

Euro Car Parts
1742 Albany Hwy, Kenwick.
13 88 00.

They have quite the yard out back full of old euro bones so I dare say if you feel like getting a part from way out west, give them a try j:

acdcfan
25-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Not that theres many vdubbers in sandyland, but today I found a really good vdub wrecker.

Basically my front right reflector (the thing that is next to the indicator) fell off a while back. So i tootled down there, they found one in an instant and only charged me $25.

Euro Car Parts
13 88 00.

They have quite the yard out back full of old euro bones so I dare say if you feel like getting a part from way out west, give them a try j:

they would have parts for new 2007 golfs as well?

MattyT
26-03-2007, 12:14 AM
I wouldn't have a clue. Perhaps best to call them.

roccodingo
26-03-2007, 08:03 PM

Euro Car Parts
13 88 00.

Yeah, these guys are ok, got a genuine bosch fuel injection pump cheaper here than anywhere else in Oz or overseas..:cool:
dunno how ya go with early panels and glass tho...:???: