PDA

View Full Version : QLD Seat Ibiza GTi

leo46
11-03-2010, 03:23 PM
So ive had my baby for nearly 12 months i have big plans for her but i need to go travelling and i can't come up with the money so looks like i'll have to sell her. It's a red Seat Ibiza GTi 1995 8v. I really do love it as its a great little run around but has some great fun in her. These cars are GREAT fun to drive as its quick and light and handles like a 95 kw Go Kart. For the right money i would drive it to sydney or northen queensland but i am located south of brisbane. Ive always use 98 ultimate in it and shes rewarded me for it. She has central locking and doesnt actually have barrels in the doors. she also has a sound system hooked up and wires ran to boot for a sub and amp but i do not have a sub. Only bad points is it has 252000K on it but it has ALOT replaced so it is better then a tired original one. It will need two front tyres but i will get them before you buy! I was going to sell it for 3500 but i want a really quick sale so i will say $2000. Please feel free to call me on 0425053889 for more info or if youre interested in an inspection. Thanks alot if you buy her she will reward you and you will be helping me go backpacking!

leo46
11-03-2010, 05:24 PM
How do i upload pictures?

walshydub
11-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Sounds like a bargain!

To upload pictures you need to join either;

http://www.flickr.com/ or http://photobucket.com/

and upload your photos to that site then link them to here or any other forum.

leo46
12-03-2010, 01:46 AM
Yeah a bargain cause i wanna try to sell it within next week hoefully. I have it advertised on Boostcruising with pics so i will just send link to there.

sleg
12-03-2010, 11:21 AM
http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=537745&hl=ibiza

leo46
12-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Yep thats the link thanks for posting!

Coxy09
16-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Does the car come with roadworthy?

leo46
17-03-2010, 01:01 AM
Price drop for quick sale i didnt want to go this low but im gunna say $2000 as is clutch is a bit slippy sometimes. Cmon please help me out im really wanting to sell and leave brissy soon!

Coxy09
17-03-2010, 06:25 AM
Price drop for quick sale i didnt want to go this low but im gunna say $2000 as is clutch is a bit slippy sometimes. Cmon please help me out im really wanting to sell and leave brissy soon!

Does the car come with roadworthy? Also what have you done to the car, mod wise, obviously the pod filter, have you touched anything else? and Are the shockies original or harder lower ones?

leo46
18-03-2010, 12:25 AM
No i dont know much about roadworthy and i dont really have time i see no reason why it wouldnt pass an RWC. Mods are pod filter, the poppers, sound system wiring and high quality oils! I serviced this about 400kms ago with new oil and filter and new fuel filter and sump plug. Suspension i didn't do but it looks and feels lower in the back. she doesnt have much body roll (more then i can say for my girlfriend). Exhaust either has some modification or hole because it has a great little race tone not droney. Please take her off my hands. i would love for someone on here to buy then at least they have a passion for VWs and will definately gain a passion for Seats. PS pod filter is legal!

Coxy09
18-03-2010, 05:55 AM
No i dont know much about roadworthy and i dont really have time i see no reason why it wouldnt pass an RWC. Mods are pod filter, the poppers, sound system wiring and high quality oils! I serviced this about 400kms ago with new oil and filter and new fuel filter and sump plug. Suspension i didn't do but it looks and feels lower in the back. she doesnt have much body roll (more then i can say for my girlfriend). Exhaust either has some modification or hole because it has a great little race tone not droney. Please take her off my hands. i would love for someone on here to buy then at least they have a passion for VWs and will definately gain a passion for Seats. PS pod filter is legal!

The poppers???

leo46
18-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Just what i call central locking as it doesnt have key barrels.

leo46
25-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Please buy me!!!!

leo46
28-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Final price drop! $1500 for my car worth more then this but with no RWC or rego! i can drive it your place take the plates off then go home for $1500 im pleading with people please buy my car!