PDA

View Full Version : QLD Car Washing

Coxy09
10-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Hey guys,

As some of you know in the past few months, I got laid off from work, and have been going up the wall. My car has been washed, re-washed and washed again just because Im so bored.

So what I propose is a car washing thing, where I clean your car, inside and out, and give it a wax and general tidy up.....If there is anyone interested let me know on here.

I figure a wash and wax and vaccum around $40 seems like a fair enough price.

Anyway let me know.

Oh and for those who were wondering, I come to you! Provided its a reasonable distance....I dont want to go to Sydney now

coastie
10-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Tim I have a Multivan that needs $40 worth of washing polishing and vacuuming. Bring a ladder.

Coxy09
10-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Tim I have a Multivan that needs $40 worth of washing polishing and vacuuming. Bring a ladder.

A flaming Multivan?!?!? Why do you have a multivan? I was meaning more along the lines of cars, but yeah I can do a van lol....Dont have a ladder though lol....Do you have a ladder by anychance?

83_SUS
12-03-2010, 05:33 PM
hmmm its tempting as i was going to wash mine either this weekend just cus it needs it and well wat else is there to do wen u have no licence on a sunday haha ill keep this in mind

Coxy09
12-03-2010, 06:54 PM
hmmm its tempting as i was going to wash mine either this weekend just cus it needs it and well wat else is there to do wen u have no licence on a sunday haha ill keep this in mind

lol man I remember what it was like....I went through two tubs of wax when I lost my license for 6 months. I think the car is about 3 Kgs lighter now it has all gone off the car lol...

Jmac
12-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Yep the A4 is screaming for it, im going to Newwy to catch up with mates for Easter so want it shmick.
Im sure my mother in laws Passat V6 needs it too. Could probably tee it up at the same time.
Jmac

Coxy09
12-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Yep the A4 is screaming for it, im going to Newwy to catch up with mates for Easter so want it shmick.
Im sure my mother in laws Passat V6 needs it too. Could probably tee it up at the same time.
Jmac

Sounds good man, If u PM me time and Date and Addy, im sure We can do something there. Do u have a hose I can borrow =P :banana:

AusScare
13-03-2010, 09:28 AM
I'll buy you a $4.40 hamburger from the local if you fit a new headunit for me.

Coxy09
13-03-2010, 12:05 PM
I'll buy you a $4.40 hamburger from the local if you fit a new headunit for me.

Done!.....

Edit: Actually make that a burger and a Caramel Thick shake!

BTJ
13-03-2010, 06:56 PM
when you open a sydney branch i have a polo, beetle and a jazz that are dying for it.

BEst of luck with the work mate.