PDA

View Full Version : QLD Wanted: mk1 golf

mitch866
04-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Hi all
Im looking for a Mk1 Golf any year.

I have two Aircooled VWs and im just looking for something stylish to take me to work and back while they are in pieces.

looking to spend 2500 ish
good engine
nice and clean.
light mods (lowered, a few go fast bits, etc.

im on the sunshine coast but willing to travel for a good car.
whats out there??
cheers
mitch.

mitch866
05-03-2010, 07:38 AM
is there any mk1 ones for any price? interested in any mk1's

silverMK1
05-03-2010, 08:47 AM
hey mate im on the sunny coast aswell (coolum), you have to travel to get a mk1 golf because there isnt any up here, there are a few in brisbane, but nothing really for sale, im looking for a good condition mk1, i think ill be waiting for a while. :(

mitch866
05-03-2010, 09:55 AM
wonder wy there isnt any on the sunny coast??
odd, maybe we should share a double car trailer and go on a quest for MK1s :cool:

mitch866
05-03-2010, 11:32 AM
it doesn't have to be in queensland, have people in melbourne and syd that can pick up for me.
anything out there???

Golf Loon
05-03-2010, 01:56 PM
DOHC Dave has a 2 door Mk1 with a 16v in it, running kjet and working.

Last i heard he was moving house and could be persuaded to part with it.

Its green, has cabrio wheels, vr6 seats and a 16v engine.

Last number I have for his is 0433 099344, that was a while ago.

If it doesnt work, G60Jay could probably get hold of him.

Thinking about it, his nephew in Brissie has a 5 door swallowtail tucked away in a garage doing nothing too.

silverMK1
05-03-2010, 07:07 PM
DOHC Dave has a 2 door Mk1 with a 16v in it, running kjet and working.

Last i heard he was moving house and could be persuaded to part with it.

Its green, has cabrio wheels, vr6 seats and a 16v engine.

Last number I have for his is 0433 099344, that was a while ago.

If it doesnt work, G60Jay could probably get hold of him.

Thinking about it, his nephew in Brissie has a 5 door swallowtail tucked away in a garage doing nothing too.

went on a cruise with Dave, hes a madman.. haha, yeah its a sweet car, its a yank 16v, little less power than the KR but hes looked after it and its nice and shiny. hes lives in Brisbane forgot which suburb, anyway just got myself a cheap mk3 for a round around, little work needs to be done so that will keep me busy for a bit, if not my mr2 will.. ;)

revnit
06-03-2010, 06:08 AM
As mentioned before you wont find anything in QLD for the price with those demands! pretty simple there was a nice 2 door forsale on the gold coast couple weeks back that matched your demands but sold really quick those types of deals are few and far between up here just a part of it, if you want a local mk1and not looking to wait around best bet is to try George he normally has some form of mk1 forsale or knows of one i may have is number if your interested.

funkamedic
06-03-2010, 06:56 PM
As mentioned before you wont find anything in QLD for the price with those demands! pretty simple there was a nice 2 door forsale on the gold coast couple weeks back that matched your demands but sold really quick those types of deals are few and far between up here just a part of it, if you want a local mk1and not looking to wait around best bet is to try George he normally has some form of mk1 forsale or knows of one i may have is number if your interested.

lol yeah, i was gonna suggest George too. that's where i found mine (thanks to revnit :banana:). i know he has at least a couple at the moment. pm me or revnit if you want his details.

crazygee
06-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Bring It On.. PM me for more details PLENTY OF Mk1's including Mk2 Gti>>> Cheers George...

NOTE... Thanks ANDY & ANT:)