PDA

View Full Version : Sunvisors VR6

pommy_golfer
15-03-2007, 11:47 AM
Does anyone know if the shape of the roof lining and the shape of the sunvisors on the VR6s changed. mine is a 1994 model. When i bought my VR a few weeks back, the guy i bought it off told me that he had replaced the roof lining as the other one had come off because the sun melted the glue on the other one.Only trouble is i think he may have got a later model roof liner or something as the sunviisors do not fit. There is an extra part on the roof lining in the middle where the light is. on the visors there is a thiner piece which stops the visors from sitting properly or closing right. They seem to be too long?

Any ideas?

ScienceVR6
15-03-2007, 02:24 PM
Does anyone know if the shape of the roof lining and the shape of the sunvisors on the VR6s changed. mine is a 1994 model. When i bought my VR a few weeks back, the guy i bought it off told me that he had replaced the roof lining as the other one had come off because the sun melted the glue on the other one.Only trouble is i think he may have got a later model roof liner or something as the sunviisors do not fit. There is an extra part on the roof lining in the middle where the light is. on the visors there is a thiner piece which stops the visors from sitting properly or closing right. They seem to be too long?

Any ideas?

my 95 has very short and usless sunvisors, wheich as far far as i ca tell, are the standard ones. they are just straight rectangles, with no extention as seen on many other types of cars.

Tim
15-03-2007, 05:04 PM
take a pic and let us see what youre talkin about!

pommy_golfer
16-03-2007, 11:40 AM
ill take a few pics and you guys can advise. does your passenger side have a courtesy light and a mirror?

BlackVr6ix
16-03-2007, 01:37 PM
mine does :D

my visors are big, and block out plenty of light... i'll get some photos tonight too

rayray086
16-03-2007, 02:11 PM
mine does :D

my visors are big, and block out plenty of light... i'll get some photos tonight too

Mine too, and I don't think there would be any differences between VR6 models and the other models around. Driver's side has the mirror whereas the passenger side doesn't :D I think I may have sunvisors that were made for LHD...

MattyT
16-03-2007, 09:33 PM
I have mirrors in both visors, but no lights! j: