PDA

View Full Version : BURNOUT PICS OF VIDS OF YOUR OWN CAR!!

WABIT
24-11-2005, 10:08 AM
ok guys we have seen all the burnout vids and pics overseas, but has anyone got pics or vids of their own cars goin nutzz????

wabit

DVR68U
24-11-2005, 03:37 PM
ive got a bunch , but im a bit hessitant due to the fact that some "maybe" on public roads and could be used as evidence in and police investergation :roll:
so anyone posting up make sure u cant see road signs or any thing that can be proved to be a public place/road just to be safe.
i may post some up that have been edited :wink:
cheers brenton

WABIT
24-11-2005, 04:55 PM
yeah that koolies do as you may..... i just wanna see some aussie vw power on the streets!!! yayayya

will post sum up of myne when i get a new clutch!! and old tires!!

wabit

joshyd-mk2gti
24-11-2005, 05:11 PM
my car wasnt built for doing burnouts.

go easy on the old caps lock...

GoLfMan
24-11-2005, 05:52 PM
ive got a bunch , but im a bit hessitant due to the fact that some "maybe" on public roads and could be used as evidence in and police investergation :roll:
so anyone posting up make sure u cant see road signs or any thing that can be proved to be a public place/road just to be safe.
i may post some up that have been edited :wink:
cheers brenton

Looney told me some funny tales about you bro with you burnouts and the like :lol:

DVR68U
27-11-2005, 02:41 AM
lol looney tell storys again, none of them are true :wink: :lol:
yeah its a bit hard to not enjoy them with a vr6. its all good fun till u realise your tires are bald and they cost 200 bucks each :shock:
but ive got a clip i took the other day on a "closed race course" with my rear box off and it sounds crazy plus burnouts of course. ill post em one day soon
cheers brenton

GoLfMan
27-11-2005, 07:26 AM
i also heard you didnt believe in mufflers :lol:

Golf Loon
27-11-2005, 08:23 AM
lol looney tell storys again, none of them are true :wink: :lol:
yeah its a bit hard to not enjoy them with a vr6. its all good fun till u realise your tires are bald and they cost 200 bucks each :shock:
but ive got a clip i took the other day on a "closed race course" with my rear box off and it sounds crazy plus burnouts of course. ill post em one day soon
cheers brenton

And they reckon I`m a loon. This is the guy who drives up to my house on the idle jet, cos you can hear him coming from 2ks away. As for burnouts, post the vids man!

DVR68U
27-11-2005, 01:55 PM
:lol: its should be a crime to have a stock muffler on a vr6. ill post up the videos in the next week or so, i have to get them off a mini dv tape then onto the computer and edit them down a bit.
ill bring some spanners to the cruze next week and ill take the rear box of :wink:
cheers brenton

WABIT
08-12-2005, 10:19 AM
comon dude post some vidsssssss plz i wanna see some vr6 actionn!!

wabit

WABIT
09-12-2005, 02:22 PM
BUMPIDY BUMP!!!!

wabit

Golfwise
09-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Get caught doing a burnout in Tas and lose your car.
I can't understand if one loves his machinery so much why abuse it.
Then again some guys abuse themselves too much with their hand.

el_foolio
10-12-2005, 11:39 AM
i agree, a mate of mine would have lost his car (if h hadnt been driving his parents) the other week for drifting and doing burnouts. i love my car to much to do a burnout in it, i just feel bad pushing it that hard.

WABIT
10-12-2005, 05:01 PM
my car loves it.......... cars are meant to be driven its just that myne is to be driven hard!! thats y i built it........

enjoy your cars potential and have a little bit of fun with it....... show all the vl's guys how its done!!!

wabit

DVR68U
10-12-2005, 09:12 PM
yeah its prob harder on ur car lugging it up a steep hill in low rpm's just because ur trying to take care of it. burnouts arent that hard on a car, aslong as u dont do a p-plater burnout with the car hitting the redline.
once the tyres break traction the load on the engine and trans is greatly reduced, most trans are made to easily withstand the amount of "punishment" needed to break traction. so therefore why is it so hard on a car ?

Golfwise
10-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Funny my forum name is Wise.
You can't tell me that burnouts don't hurt your car.
I shouldn't have to justify some of my opinions that are common sense fact.
Believe me you are shortening your cars life for what.
put your efforts into something more constructive.
A brain dead drugo can drop the clutch at red line and smoke the tires but it takes a little more to go to your local track and skillfully corner,brake and accelerate and the adrenalin rush is bliss full.
Try it you may just like it. :)

el_foolio
11-12-2005, 09:39 AM
i agree, ive built my car for handling, it loves corners. personally i cant do a burnout in my car, i dont want. thats not to say that sometimes i dont lose a little traction here and there, but ive never done a smoking, red-line burnout. if i wanted to do a burnout id buy some old paddock basher, commodore (which my mates and i have done before) :P

DVR68U
11-12-2005, 11:27 AM
well hitting redline in a burnout just shows u dont no what ur doin, i if u read my post i never said they werent hard on the car ?"burnouts arent that hard on a car, aslong as u dont do a p-plater burnout with the car hitting the redline."
and if u have ever lost traction then u have done the most damage a (normal)burnout can do to ur car, the hardest part is breaking tracton.
also on the fact that its common sense, it was also common sense that the earth was the centre of the universe. but that didnt turn out so.
and one more point that made me laugh, yours maybe wise but the other one is el_FOOLio, lol :wink:
cheers brenton

WABIT
11-12-2005, 11:27 AM
yeah its prob harder on ur car lugging it up a steep hill in low rpm's just because ur trying to take care of it. burnouts arent that hard on a car, aslong as u dont do a p-plater burnout with the car hitting the redline.
once the tyres break traction the load on the engine and trans is greatly reduced, most trans are made to easily withstand the amount of "punishment" needed to break traction. so therefore why is it so hard on a car ?

exactly what i was trying to say :D

wabit

DVR68U
11-12-2005, 11:31 AM
lol we both posted at the same time :D

WABIT
11-12-2005, 01:53 PM
hahahahahahhaha thats trippy :shock:

wabit

Golfwise
11-12-2005, 10:51 PM
You guys make me smile :D

WABIT
12-12-2005, 12:27 PM
wellllllllllllllllllllllllll............ i didnt make this topic to talk about burnouts???
i wanna see em!!!
show ya stuff fellas?

wabit