PDA

View Full Version : QLD WANTED:Black Manual VR6

Ben J
13-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Im interested in buying a vr6 in the near future.

Must be a manual, and preferably black.

Im located in toowoomba so if its up here that would be very usefull, but anywhere in queensland is fine.

Anyway If anyones planning on selling a vr6 sometime between now and the next few months, let me know

thanks.

rayray086
13-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Has Dom sold his? http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showthread.php?t=34070

dom123
14-02-2010, 02:11 AM
Not yet still for sale...let me know if your interested mate

Ben J
14-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Not yet still for sale...let me know if your interested mate

very interested, car looks amazing. However not sure if I'm able to afford it including getting it sent up here/flying down to get it. Will think about it

OEM G60
14-02-2010, 12:02 PM
I'm looking into getting a car shipped atm, i just tapped in a quote from Sydney to Brisbane for you, (Depot to Depot is always ALOT cheaper) you should get it there for $500 if thats any help. Probably cheaper than flying/driving/fuel/taxi/overnight accomadation etc.

Matt

peedman
14-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Might be able to save some cash too buy handing in the plates and getting a refund from ctp/rego!

Mrk_Mickey
14-02-2010, 01:58 PM
And if you're worried about seeing the car, I'm sure someone will be able to have a proper look over it in NSW and report back to you.

Ben J
14-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Alright, that price from sydney to brisbane is a big help thanks, and yea from what ive already read it sounds like the car has been carefully looked after, and certainly will get someone too look at it if i can find the cash.

Going to have to borrow money off parents, but since I cant get my P's for like another month they're a bit reluctant, but we'll see.

Might be able to save some cash too buy handing in the plates and getting a refund from ctp/rego!
anyone done this/know what id be able to get back?

OEM G60
14-02-2010, 04:05 PM
You won't actually get anything back yourself, the guy who sells you the car will though. He will be entilted to the rego value left on the car, you'll have to send the plates back once you've registered it in QLD.

Puts you in a position to negotiate though....

Tbh i don't think you'll find a better VR6 in the colour you're after, they're getting harder to find in that conition.

Matt.