PDA

View Full Version : Passat CC to seat 5

team_v
25-01-2010, 09:33 PM
New option for a 3 person rear seat now available in EU

More info here:
http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2010/01/vw-offers-optional-rear-seat-bench-for.html

That was the only real limiting factor of the CC in my opinion.
Now it can be resolved.

Rocket36
25-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Nice! As much as it's not a practicle 5th seat, it'd be fine for short trips or emergencies or when you end up unexpectedly needing 5 seat capacity. Best part about it is it finishes the car much more nicely. More classy. I'd get it just because it looks better! :D

Dr Block
25-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Nice! As much as it's not a practicle 5th seat, it'd be fine for short trips or emergencies or when you end up unexpectedly needing 5 seat capacity. Best part about it is it finishes the car much more nicely. More classy. I'd get it just because it looks better! :D

I also looked at the CC before settling on the R36 Wagon due to the fact it only seated 4 ppl.

Rocket36
26-01-2010, 02:39 PM
The reason I went in to check out the CC but ended up buying the R36 was the suspension and driving feel the R36 had of the CC - oh and the seats! ;) I never sit in the back of my own car so headroom (which is less) and the fact only two people can sit in the back didn't bother me. But I do think the 5th seat option looks nicer.

tessie
28-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Ah, phooey! I love my CC as a four seater, its one of its unique features. If you really NEED 5 seats, buy the other model. Sorry to sound dismissive, but that 3 seater back seat looks kind-of after-thoughtish.