PDA

View Full Version : Dyno usage in Sydney

fuzion
23-02-2007, 07:51 PM
If anyone needs a MDX Dyno to use in Sydney, good friend of mine has a workshop in Liverpool and is happy to do Power runs. Although only for FWD or RWD as only a 2 wheel dyno.

Just thought i'd let people know incase anyones interested, as theres very few places these days that can give you a proper reading and know what their doing.

Crescent Motorsports
Liverpool / 9600 6229 (off hume hwy)

fuzion
23-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Not to forget Todd @ MDX itself in Milperra near bay as well for a 4 wheeler! unsure of contact details tho sorry!

OMGMK4
20-01-2008, 07:11 AM
Not sure about this one

Just copied it for the post.

may be worth checking out.

Just found this on ebay. Item number: 160197904557 "Dyno Run"

Alfamotive @ Marrickville

"Dyno Power Run for 2 wheel drive. I have just installed a Dyno so am trying to get my name out there.
So my experiment could be your gain. Run is to be taken within 3 months of winning.
Dyno run will be subject to vehicle inspection, before being put onto dyno.
You can contact me via phone or email prior to purchase to answer any questions

Dyno is located at Marrickville.

Call 02 9519 8501"

Golf Houso
20-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Do you have a price for the dyno runs Pierre?

shami
20-01-2008, 08:29 PM
i got my car dynoes there...i think he did 3 runs for like 60 bucks..not sure but it was cheap...even takes the time to go through the results etc

Bubu
20-01-2008, 10:29 PM
If anyone needs a MDX Dyno to use in Sydney, good friend of mine has a workshop in Liverpool and is happy to do Power runs. Although only for FWD or RWD as only a 2 wheel dyno.

Just thought i'd let people know incase anyones interested, as theres very few places these days that can give you a proper reading and know what their doing.

Crescent Motorsports
Liverpool / 9600 6229 (off hume hwy)

Are they the ones near the Westfield? Across form the Memorial Park.

I have heard of them before but I cant put my finger on it. Im a local from the area.