PDA

View Full Version : Dr frankensteins mk4 GTi

gpk_gti
23-02-2007, 07:01 PM
vdubbers,,,
I have to inform you of a new menace on our streets.The Dr(its not me,ok.I wish it was!) wishes to stay anonymous,due to all the friction on forum with these topics.But because im such a sharing person ,id like to tell everyone about this beast,without bringing the good Dr out!!
1.8t with a lovely k04 turbo
Chipped not flashed
HUGE dump pipe with 3"exhaust all the way,big cat and freeflow exhaust
Oil cooler
adjustable cam gear
airbox mod with ducting
Top strut brace
front and rear lower sway bars
Coilovers
cross drilled brakes front and rear with green stuff pads
forge diverter
turbo inlet hose
larger and bored out intake manifold
larger fuel pressure reg
big injectors
carbon fiber engine cover
big 18" rims
big body kit
this car has been dyno'd before and is roughly 196kw at the flywheel,but there will be a dyno soon(i hope)
and im sure I have forgotten something ,but I was dizzy with all the mods that I saw.This person is on forum and this is a real car.I really hope some day the Doctor decides to grace us with some photos!!!
Really a hot car to see and drive!!!
Congratulations to the Doctor!!:D

fuzion
23-02-2007, 07:46 PM
not saying that it doesnt sound beasty, but most of the k04 turbo upgraded golf/a3's that ive heard really! couple of the guys at the dyno pulled 130-160 at the wheels last year..

he should bring it along to the next dyno day to see how it goes, im sure its a little monster... wouldnt be blue would it? lol actually it wouldnt be ex-milans blue car? doubt it as its prob been rebuilt at least 5 times now with diff setups, currently for sale last i heard from the current owner from some w/shop in taren point.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fwnNpCYF47o 149.1kw , now making over the 200 mark i think i last heard

gpk_gti
23-02-2007, 08:31 PM
not blue ....

fuzion
23-02-2007, 08:35 PM
ahh thought as much not..

apparent the blue monster was rebuilt again, i think so anyhow although only pulling over 4500rpm which i thought was a bit silly.. nuts apparently when you hit that tho.

BLKMJC
24-02-2007, 12:26 AM
Similar to mine :) and not may in melb hehe, anyone know of K04 in melb?

I should dyno mine before selling...

DubSteve
24-02-2007, 02:19 AM
I know the good doctor and this car moves like a rabbit on Red Bull:D

Awesome, Awesome car. I'm sure it would give many ppls a car a flogging. Long live that golf.

I wouldn't think that he would want to take it to the dyno day I think he wants to keep it a secret, its a sleeper thats for sure.

fuzion
24-02-2007, 06:05 AM

do it for the sake of it dude :P

gpk_gti
24-02-2007, 06:20 AM

hehe,what was frankensteins girlfriends name? thats you!
make sure you do a dyno before you sell your beast.love to know what monster numbers you are pulling:D

VW18LT
19-03-2007, 08:47 PM
not saying that it doesnt sound beasty, but most of the k04 turbo upgraded golf/a3's that ive heard really! couple of the guys at the dyno pulled 130-160 at the wheels last year..

he should bring it along to the next dyno day to see how it goes, im sure its a little monster... wouldnt be blue would it? lol actually it wouldnt be ex-milans blue car? doubt it as its prob been rebuilt at least 5 times now with diff setups, currently for sale last i heard from the current owner from some w/shop in taren point.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fwnNpCYF47o 149.1kw , now making over the 200 mark i think i last heard

is that number plate on that golf GLF.18T??????

if it is he has got for memory 216kw atw now.

gpk_gti
20-03-2007, 09:11 AM
no sorry.come to the nats,im sure he will be there. who is glf1.8t?? in sydney?? sounds cool!!

VW18LT
24-03-2007, 08:38 AM
no sorry.come to the nats,im sure he will be there. who is glf1.8t?? in sydney?? sounds cool!!

yeah he is from sydney round the liverpool area i think.

BL33SU
24-03-2007, 10:50 AM
his car looks awesome.
here are some pics borrowed from vortex..

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c96c32fa05.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/9ba841979c.jpg