PDA

View Full Version : WA Various

geoff_gti
13-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Tuesday saw a Blue Mk V R32 parked in Vic Park, plates are [800 VPk]. The rear VW badge has fallen off so you can see the black plastic underneath. :rolleyes: Seen him a couple of time now around there now, also saw a black Polo GTI drove past while I was looking at the R.

Sat arvo Blue S3 at Berwick St / Canning Hway - Might have been 'SteveS3' in case he still lurks around here :) And a black one later one too

Yellow Pirelli this arvo at Vahland Ave / Leach Hway - 1DAO-something I think. Anyone here?

Oh, and a newly acquired Mk 1 in someone's driveway too ;)

MattyT
13-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Spotto that new mk1 on my mobile phone!!! ;)

EDIT: Must see it sometime IRL

geoff_gti
15-12-2009, 12:08 AM
And I saw roccodingo Grant on Canning Hway yesterday too, going up through Como around lunch time I think it was, from the Fremantle side :)

roccodingo
23-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Been on holidays this month, all over the place until xmas day ....

kryten2001
06-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Yellow Pirelli this arvo at Vahland Ave / Leach Hway - 1DAO-something I think. Anyone here?

Sorry for the late reply, that would probably be me!

But I've also seen another yellow pirelli that hangs around those parts. Not as quick as mine though :P

geoff_gti
06-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Sorry for the late reply, that would probably be me!

But I've also seen another yellow pirelli that hangs around those parts. Not as quick as mine though :P

Maybe I've seen you twice then! But I thought you were in Vic Park/Kensington with euro plates? (Unless you meant to reply in the other thread where I saw a yellow one on Geddes St haha)

kryten2001
07-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Maybe I've seen you twice then! But I thought you were in Vic Park/Kensington with euro plates? (Unless you meant to reply in the other thread where I saw a yellow one on Geddes St haha)

I moved during Christmas/new years, now I'm further SOR!

Yeah there are 2 yellow rellis floating around down there. Mine (on europlates) and another stock one. If it was mine you saw, you would have known - it's very heavily modified. (black wheels, lowered and loud).

The other one I've seen quite a number of times always at the same intersection (leech hwy/vahland). Often crossing over onto the shelley side...

Whenever I see it, it always reminds me what my car once was!

The yellow one you saw on Geddes could have been me too.... Our old house is around there, and I'm always dropping in to get it ready to be rented out.

gareth_oau
07-01-2010, 04:14 PM
I still havent seen yours yet kryten.

I'm in canning vale, are you any nearer?

kryten2001
07-01-2010, 05:44 PM
I still havent seen yours yet kryten.

I'm in canning vale, are you any nearer?

Listen carefully in the morning, and you'll here my zorst!