PDA

View Full Version : End of year sale

Sales @ Mentone Skoda
12-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Hi All,

Skoda are having an end of year sale which the primary focus will be on all 1.8Tsi and 2.0ltr TDi Octavia Liftbacks and Wagons. It will consist of free rego and stamps and an accesory pack valued at $2,000 which i believe there are up to 7 different variants of.

All other models will recieve the $2,000 Accesory pack only with NO on road assistance, this scenario is also applicable for demonstrator models.

It is a pure retails campaign and cannot be used in conjunction with any corporate or government assistance. It starts from today and will end on February 28th 2010 and applies to vehicle that are sold and delivered in this time frame.

I didn't see any advertising in the paper this weekend (:confused: hence the posting) but i am sure HQ will mention something in due course

gregozedobe
12-12-2009, 10:15 AM
Let's hope they do publicize this and get lots of extra sales - we need more Skodas on the road :)

Is there any info available about the accessory packs ? (in case I come across someone who might be thinking about buying a Skoda after talking to me).

Sales @ Mentone Skoda
12-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Is there any info available about the accessory packs ? ).

No idea at the moment, all they said was 7 variants but i am not even sure this will come to fruition. Like everything in big business we will just have to sit and wait till it happens.