PDA

View Full Version : A question which i maybe not suppose to ask...

SOHC
21-02-2007, 02:43 AM
heres sad news for me...:(
I got a job back home, so I am planning to sell my Mk3, I know its kinda in crap condition, its not straight, full of scratches, maybe "over-tinted" windows(which I should be able to claim something back from the Tintxxxxxxxxxxxx)...etc.
I am also thinking of keeping the car somewhere for two three years till my bro is having his driving license...ahhhh
can ya pals please give me some advise please?? I just really miss it:(

Cheers,
Carlson

ScienceVR6
21-02-2007, 12:21 PM
i take it back home is overseas, and you probly need the money from the sale of the car, yet you are so deeply in love with with it that it will break your heart to part with your car? How about find a trusted auto restorer. Send a check regulary and have the thing restored to it's original beauty then have it sent over? or then sell it to your bro, with the condition "if you every scrath this car, i will confiscate your soul".

SOHC
21-02-2007, 01:25 PM
sigh... problem is, back home, theres a rule that cars between 8yrs to 20yr from manufacturing date can't be imported, which is kinda crap... of course money bring problem:)
and one important issue, for 5000AUD you can buy a Golf GL at the best condition... however the dealer never imported and manual one, and I just didn't really want to change the gearbox to have it more original... so this made my decision, also options in Australia never did in HK, it was full option when they arrived, and most of them had sunroof, so the Australian one was quite unique;)