PDA

View Full Version : QLD Just Looking(WTB) MK2 GTI

Blitzen
11-11-2009, 01:42 PM
I am currently away at the moment, and will be back about mid February. As a few people know, I have been looking for a bit of a play thing.
I have pretty much decided on a MK2 GTI, and I am starting to put my feelers out for anyone who would be looking to sell theirs in a couple of months.
The main things are that the car has to be in a resonable condition, straight, and I really don't want to pay more than $4,500.
Colour isn't really a problem, but it has to be running and roadworthy.
Also, maily looking in QLD/NSW/VIC, but if you have one from the other states, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Cheers for your time.

Ryan

Golf Loon
11-11-2009, 01:52 PM
You should get my one with the 2L 16v in it mate.
Its not a GTI, but its faster than one :)
Build thread in the Mk2 section.

tud82
11-11-2009, 01:53 PM
hey mate

when you get back mine might be up for sale
its a very good example
pics are around but will try and post one

I am currently away at the moment, and will be back about mid February. As a few people know, I have been looking for a bit of a play thing.
I have pretty much decided on a MK2 GTI, and I am starting to put my feelers out for anyone who would be looking to sell theirs in a couple of months.
The main things are that the car has to be in a resonable condition, straight, and I really don't want to pay more than $4,500.
Colour isn't really a problem, but it has to be running and roadworthy.
Also, maily looking in QLD/NSW/VIC, but if you have one from the other states, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Cheers for your time.

Ryan

tud82
11-11-2009, 02:00 PM
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/11/2cohac2-1.jpg