PDA

View Full Version : QLD silver32??

maca
09-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Could I have seen you coming onto the Logan Motorway from the Mt Linsdsay this arvo at about 5.30ish?

silver32
10-11-2009, 09:19 PM
:eek:

I better call and check with my bro if my cars still in my garage! Cos that wouldn't have been me maca - I'm out west 600km. I keep dreaming I'm driving the R - perhaps that was my soul you saw?

maca
10-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Haha it could've been, but it was exactly the same as yours. Sunroof, 5 door (I think that's right isn't is?). What's weird is that the man and the young boy in the front seat were gawking at me as if they knew me..

silver32
10-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Yeah that's just like mine. I'm not sure how many Silver R32s are floating around the place (not so popular? :P), but not too many by my sightings - only seen one other silver one since I got mine- was in the sunnybank/calamvale area about 4 weeks ago and it was the same spec as mine, also with omanyts- didn't catch plates. I mostly see blue/black around. Actually, I lie, I've seen 2, was in the city about 5 weeks ago, but had zolders.

Love what you've done with your ride by the way - been following the modifications through the threads.

maca
10-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Thanks mate, quite proud of my li'l tractor.

Apart from yesterday, the only time I saw another silver R32 was on Kingsford Smith Drive one arvo around the same time you got yours. Was also a 5 door with sunroof.

I'm a sucker for the white ones though..

silver32
11-11-2009, 11:09 PM
The kingsford smith one might have been me - i drove that way a few times soon after i got the car.