PDA

View Full Version : QLD Northstar Volkswagen - Redcliffe

mrpayne
08-11-2009, 11:18 PM
I thought we might as well try to get some action in this least loved section of the forum....the Dealers section.

My name is Mark Payne, and I am in Sales at Northstar Volkswagen at Redcliffe, QLD.

I have been with VW since the 1st of August when we opened the franchise. Previously I have worked for Village Motors, at Petrie, where I sold Holden and Nissan, and then moved to Northstar to work with Renault. We handed back the Renault franchise (sales were very average unfortunately), and I moved into Isuzu Ute in the interim, after hearing about Volkswagen coming on board with us.

I am very much enjoying the product, and obviously the perks of driving most of the range.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch via PM, or this thread, and I would be more than happy to help anyone book in for servicing, source parts for new vehicles, or, obviously, sell you a new car.

I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Regards,

Mark.

maca
08-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Hey Mark, thanks for the introduction.

I have a feeling I'll be visiting you next year at some point :)

mrpayne
26-11-2009, 05:03 PM
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/11/PB260218-1.jpg
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/11/PB260220-1.jpg

Motorsport 18's and black painted bonnet.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures, but it was just a dodgy little point and shoot from about 16 years ago.

mrpayne
06-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Bump, just to let everyone know I am now looking after fleet sales for Northstar Motor Group (VW, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Isuzu Ute, Mitsubishi, Suzuki) so if anyone is looking for any of these vehicles, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Work with major fleet companies including Custom Fleet, SG Fleet, Q-Fleet, Private Fleet, Smart Leasing/Smart Salary, so if anyone is doing any salary sacrificing in Brisbane/QLD, tell them your preferred dealer is Northstar and I will make sure we look after you...just let me know ahead of time ;)

Also, crazygee, aka George, also works in New Car Sales in Volkswagen as well, so he can help you out with many things also, and is an absolute VW nut.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.