PDA

View Full Version : Black vrs pics

kerzoo
08-11-2009, 09:55 AM
Hi Guys,

Does anyone out there have any pics of the new VRs Octavia in black magic paint. Preferebly a hatchback,

Just ordered one but never seen one in the flesh.
Any help much appreciated

Bayford Skoda
09-11-2009, 11:41 AM
I have some of a demonstrator car we have just sold...

Email me at heustace@bayford.com.au and ill forward them on...

Tezzwokka
11-11-2009, 10:31 AM
That's my car now and loving it!

Bayford Skoda
12-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Hey Terry,

Im glad to hear your enjoying your new car... How many klms have you clocked up? I would be keen to hear your thoughts the car after having it a couple of weeks now

Tezzwokka
13-11-2009, 03:57 PM
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/11/Skoda_resize-1.jpg

Only about 1500k's so far as I had to fly up to NSW to see family for 5 days. But the car goes really well and gave the traction control a good workout up the hill to Arthur's Seat, doesn't intrude tooo much and lets the car move about a bit before cutting in. In general the fuel consumption is better than my old car as well.

The aircon copes well with the current Melb heat wave. Not bad for a black car. And the sound system I like with the SD card option.

Thanks guys

spellbound
13-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Looks excellent , i have never seen a black hatch in the flesh , mines a combi same colour , are you tdi or tfsi .

Enjoy the drive , after 15 months still love it .

You are right about the air con , into fifth day of 38c plus in adelaide , and its cool inside the black beast

kerzoo
14-11-2009, 08:07 AM
Hi Guys,

are you just winding me up- it is currently 7 deg here in Scotland.
Hope my HEATER works as well as the air con!!!

Here are the pics that Bayford sent me- this is identical to my car due in 4 weeks.
Can't wait

spellbound
14-11-2009, 03:32 PM
KERZOO

Correct mate today its 39c tomorrow 40c, and its only november .

Adelaide had 7 days of 40c plus in march , so we have 5 months of this to go.

Can i join you .

kerzoo
15-11-2009, 05:24 AM
Absolutely.
If you want to "house swap" for a few months, i could live with that.
40+ sounds a wee bit too hot though. With that heat i suppose you can't even get out of the house between 10am and 4 pm.
Xmas sunbathing sounds good though!