PDA

View Full Version : VIC Red Polo - Sooty?

Radius
08-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Think I saw "sooty" corner Huntingdale & High St Rd - red polo, spotlessly clean, think I recognised the aftermarket wheels... I saw you oggling our R36 :P. Don't worry, the oggling was mutual - fantastic car you have there buddy :toast:

Jarred
08-11-2009, 11:51 AM
I was wondering if you were a member! I was in the passenger seat doing most of the oggling I think!

I'm glad it looked clean, cause Josh and I had just spent that afternoon cleaning and waxing our cars! :D

GoLfMan
08-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Think I saw "sooty" corner Huntingdale & High St Rd - red polo, spotlessly clean, think I recognised the aftermarket wheels... I saw you oggling our R36 :P. Don't worry, the oggling was mutual - fantastic car you have there buddy :toast:

thanks a bunch mate :)

as Jarred said, I'd just spent 1.5hours washing and waxing it! :eek:

I wondered out loud to Jarred as to whether you were a forum member or not, the R36 was looking tops!

Radius
08-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Cheers guys! We'll need to learn to look after the new ride as well as you guys do... :bowdown: I'm ashamed to say ours is relatively clean right now only because it's only 1 week out of the dealer!

Great to put some cars (& faces!) to names on the forum. Look forward to seeing you around again soon :biggrin:

GoLfMan
08-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Cheers guys! We'll need to learn to look after the new ride as well as you guys do... :bowdown: I'm ashamed to say ours is relatively clean right now only because it's only 1 week out of the dealer!

Great to put some cars (& faces!) to names on the forum. Look forward to seeing you around again soon :biggrin:

while the paint is still new load it up with wax, that way it will stay cleaner easier! (I'm ashamed to say its taken a while for me to get to know this :emo_baghead: )

I love the "Icelandic Grey" aswell, my fav colour on the R36!

come on down to DOVW (15th November) enter the car to show some watercooled numbers :) You can also put heaps more faces to forum names!