PDA

View Full Version : QLD Candy white MkV GTI - ZSUZSA

silver32
02-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Candy white, MkV GTI with plates that I think were ZSUZSA - northbound on pacific motorway around 5:30pm

Had some cool LED rear lights and front park lights.

maca
02-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Candy white, MkV GTI with plates that I think were ZSUZSA - northbound on pacific motorway around 5:30pm

Had some cool LED rear lights and front park lights.
Ahh it seems that he's changed cars!! It used to be on an old Subaru Liberty so when someone posted it on golfmkv.com, I thought they were on crack...

silver32
02-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Any idea if he's on the forums and who he might be?

beeza
06-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Ok fellas
It's my girlfriends car. Just bought it recently, i'd say about 2 months ago. I drive it most of the time.
The plates "ZSUZSA" spells her name in Hungarian (both her and i are hungarian). In english it translates to Susan.
Car is stock except for those front and rear lights and the stupid DV spacer which will be taken off at some stage. I'm thinkin about changin the lights back to stock as well.
I was kinda against her buying it but she insisted as the car is fully optioned with sunroof, leather, satnav, DSG, and she prefers the white colour and she liked the colour coded bunpers. She calls it "the greatest car in the world" so that pretty much gives it away that she absolutely loves it.