PDA

View Full Version : Terms & Conditions Updated - Feedback Thread

The_Hawk
29-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Read the updates here: http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showthread.php?t=21720

Post up any questions or comments here.

DubSteve
29-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Why is the sky blue?

VW Convert
29-10-2009, 05:00 PM
I feel having dealers involved in this forum would be a very positive move. Hearing the dealers perspective on issues we discuss could be valuable in killing of some of the myths that abound on the 'net.

I have a view that the communication aspect of many VW dealers is very poor and involving dealers could help alleviate this. The same could be said for communication with VWA, how about we also invite VWA to join in also?

Looking forward to this with interest.

Cheers

George

Mrk_Mickey
31-10-2009, 10:59 PM
I personally think it could skew, quite heavily, either way.

We'll just have to wait and see :)

phaeton
01-11-2009, 08:39 AM
I feel having dealers involved in this forum would be a very positive move. Hearing the dealers perspective on issues we discuss could be valuable in killing of some of the myths that abound on the 'net.

I have a view that the communication aspect of many VW dealers is very poor and involving dealers could help alleviate this. The same could be said for communication with VWA, how about we also invite VWA to join in also?

Looking forward to this with interest.

Cheers

George

I think its a good idea to hear both sides of a story.

While we the enthusiast look out for one another with tips on dealers; we don't know everyone on a face to face level and some people can/could mislead other members which is not beneficial for the forum.

Having dealers tell their side of the story can only assist us VWWers in making a clear choice.

Also the potential for sponsorship is also available.

gregozedobe
01-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Trying to be helpful - would you consider changing the headings (of this thread and the announcement too) to spell out that "T&C" means "Terms and Conditions" - I had no idea what this thread was about, even after reading every post in it ;)

Edit1: Oh, and a link to the revised rules themselves (posts #3 and #4) in the following thread might also help people understand what is going on (and save a bit of confusion).

http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showthread.php?t=21720

Also feel free to delete this post once you've done whatever you decide to do about my suggestions.

Edit2: Thanks Aaron, much clearer what is going on now :)

WEDEL.1
02-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Too many rules.