PDA

View Full Version : NASA finds giant ring around Saturn

anthony_VWJET
07-10-2009, 02:54 PM
I thought this was quiet amusing...

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/872542/nasa-finds-giant-ring-around-saturn

woofy
07-10-2009, 07:07 PM
I don't get it....they found another ring that was a different angle...whats funny about that? Unless you meant they should have put ANOTHER ring around saturn.

mikepologti
07-10-2009, 07:10 PM
either this is posted in the wrong area or im blinde. i dont dont see the humour in it either :emo_baghead:

Driven Threads
07-10-2009, 07:31 PM
I think the OP saw the humour in this because, it is common knowledge that Saturn has rings around it, hence it being funny that NASA has only just "discovered" the ring. Yes? NO? Maybe I'm wrong?

Mind's Eye
07-10-2009, 10:17 PM
I think the OP saw the humour in this because, it is common knowledge that Saturn has rings around it, hence it being funny that NASA has only just "discovered" the ring. Yes? NO? Maybe I'm wrong?

x2

yeah i think its in the poor wording of the title, 'NASA finds giant ring around Saturn'

like saying 'NASA finds life on Earth'

O RLY?

anthony_VWJET
08-10-2009, 09:45 AM

Spot on... some people look into things too much. :P

gareth_oau
08-10-2009, 10:50 AM
I'd be more concerned if NASA were interested in the rings around Uranus :emo_baghead:

bazzle
09-10-2009, 07:12 AM
I'd be more concerned if NASA were interested in the rings around Uranus :emo_baghead:

Around mine? Have you been looking at my Ring again:P

Bazzle