PDA

View Full Version : thank god but god dam!

Mitchy G
03-10-2009, 06:27 PM
well last night was eventful for the community down this way. people awoke to find their cars had been keyed, jumped on, and had windows smashed. in anglesea so far i have heard of 27 cars being violated. about 10 or 12 in my street alone.

i have heard from a friend that anglesea was not the only town targeted and its possible that upto around 200 cars have been damaged.

have been told that there is some suspects but thats all so far.

I was fortunate enough to have my old man t bone someone a week ago and his car is getting fixed in the panel beaters atm and my car was safe in the garage. talk about ironic!

what i found suprising is no one heard anything! im just so thankful my car was inside.

just thought i'd share my disgust with you fellow members.

sir_camel
03-10-2009, 06:33 PM
I hear you mate...

We had a mob of pissed high schools kids go up my street about 6 months ago and kick in the doors and panels on every single car and rip out all the street signs. Probably $100,000 worth of damage. Cops were called. None showed up. I was fortunatly away for the weekend so mine was spared. Housemates didn;t fare so well.

The_Hawk
03-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Yet another one for the Pulp Fiction method of dealing with people.

Some people should just be dragged out and shot.

Mrk_Mickey
03-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Agreed...

Admittedly, I find it fun being destructive (we're demolishing part of my dad's house at the moment and it's great fun) but when people have to pay for something they didn't deserve it's way out of line.

Water Boy
03-10-2009, 09:09 PM
The bad thing is some of my mates were down there this weekend. I hope there cars didnt get smashed...

Smash the scum that did it...