PDA

View Full Version : Sydney R32 Club...

Islos
02-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Hello Every one,

I am a newbie to this forum however i always hear great things about it so i decided to pop around and say hello.

I own a R32 MkV DSG Black, and live in Sydney. Which brings me to my next thing, i was unable to find a Sydney R32 Club and there for have set up a social R32 club inside the R32OC.com.

We have 13 members and are looking for more Sydney siders that are interested in joining in. We have organised a maiden cruise and so far have a few people comming along however we are looking to make this a big thing and an awesome day.

It would be awesome however if we could get some GTI's or any VW/other cars along for the day as it would add to the excitment and make it a great day for all.

Dates and info on the cruise are all available through this link:

http://www.r32oc.com/australia-new-z...-r32-club.html

I have copied the post from our thread inside the R32oc web site below. please feel free to read through this and come and check it all out.

This is the official home of the Sydney R32 Club, all information on club meets and group buys and other associated events will be available throughout this post.

To all new comers please feel free to join our friendly bunch of VW R32 enthusiast.

This Club has been formed to bring together owners of the VW R32 that would like to participate in group buys, drives and other events. It is a social club and there are no member requirements it is really just an open forum to bring like-minded people together.

If you have any question specifically about organized events or the club they can be directed toward Islos or Dainese. Other wise all information will be listed in the following post.

So please all feel free to join in the conversations and become a part of our freindly group