mk3pete
28-09-2009, 12:17 PM
could it be the browser im using
google chrome?

gerhard
28-09-2009, 12:42 PM
could it be the browser im using
google chrome?

If you're running on XP, Google Chrome will break your system - get rid of it.

I have had many PCs exhibiting weirdo behaviour which is cured by removing this parasitic, unwanted and not needed thingy.

Over the years of Windows there have been quite a few cases of Microsoft breaking competitor applications (or making them run really badly), and innumerable cases of third party apps breaking Windows. Google Chrome is just the latest one.

Treza360
28-09-2009, 05:21 PM
If you're running on XP, Google Chrome will break your system - get rid of it.
I have had many PCs exhibiting weirdo behaviour which is cured by removing this parasitic, unwanted and not needed thingy.
Over the years of Windows there have been quite a few cases of Microsoft breaking competitor applications (or making them run really badly), and innumerable cases of third party apps breaking Windows. Google Chrome is just the latest one.
I've run Chrome on my laptop and the work one for about 3 or 4 months now and haven't had any issues at all. My XP is completely up to date on both machines.
Very lightweight and much quicker than IE or Firefox. The only thing that doesn't work is the bulk upload in photobucket (officially not supported at the moment).

I just tried in all three browsers with no issues. :)

Cheers,
Trent

mk3pete
28-09-2009, 08:24 PM
cheers guys im running vista so cant be that
iv been on chrome for about a year now and have never had any problems up until a couple of days ago:confused: