PDA

View Full Version : posters of golfs ? where can i find ?

dubsweeper
25-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Is there a genuine online shop that sells posters of golfs in australia , as im after a good picture to frame ect....

Golf Houso
25-09-2009, 05:25 PM
I don't know of any from Aus, but I've seen quite a few cool ones on ebay.uk and postage would only be a found pounds.

dubsweeper
25-09-2009, 09:58 PM
I don't know of any from Aus, but I've seen quite a few cool ones on ebay.uk and postage would only be a found pounds.

will look into to the ebay .uk , seem to come across alot of smaller a3 and a4 size pics wich are great , with rally mk1s and 2 , just need them bigger , wish i had a megga pixel camera !!
an awsome track would look the bizz on the wall

woobla
27-09-2009, 12:50 AM
my flat mate has got a few from ebay in the past. I also have family in Germany that keeps an eye out for him, and now me I can let ya know if they find anything good if you want.

dubsweeper
30-09-2009, 07:57 PM
my flat mate has got a few from ebay in the past. I also have family in Germany that keeps an eye out for him, and now me I can let ya know if they find anything good if you want.
yeah that would be great ! rhere is plenty of smaller posters wich are really detailed and all that , but an image big would cut it !! lol does woobla refer to the 2 litre liquid !!!