PDA

View Full Version : NSW Fuel Prices

anthony_VWJET
23-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Not sure if this has been done before, but i thought I'd start a thread in regards to where to find cheap fuel prices - whether it be 95RON, 98RON and not to discriminate Diesel too. :P

The lowest I've seen 98RON was from BP Casula on the Hume Hwy for 1.28c, but that was last week, hence me asking the next question...:P

Before i thought of the above, when do fuel prices go up again? Is it Wed morning or Wed night?

golfmk6
27-09-2009, 08:01 AM
This is a god site for fuel trends

http://motormouth.com.au

gldgti
27-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Not sure if this has been done before, but i thought I'd start a thread in regards to where to find cheap fuel prices - whether it be 95RON, 98RON and not to discriminate Diesel too. :P

The lowest I've seen 98RON was from BP Casula on the Hume Hwy for 1.28c, but that was last week, hence me asking the next question...:P

Before i thought of the above, when do fuel prices go up again? Is it Wed morning or Wed night?

if you search around a bit i'm sure you'll find something similar on dedicated fuelwatch type sites... not much point duplicating here.

vinderliker
28-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Reading the Canberra Times today and it says that we here in the ACT are 20c more per litre on average any where else in the whole state of NSW.