PDA

View Full Version : ibiza brought

vwpolo
13-09-2009, 07:56 PM
hi all just brought ourselves a ibiza (not a gti damn)but its a good start for me to have some fun in modding it up a little as a cruiser of sorts. need to get small car again and it was going cheap with good rego. 13 inch wheels how small are they ! got in mind to put some 14's on it as ive got standard polo rims and new tyres left over from the last car. then ill have to think of whats next but the radio has to go no music isnt good for my mind ( what little i have left) , hope to gone in on some events and trips soon .

Golf Loon
14-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Nice work, is it that black 5 door one from up near blacktown??

vwpolo
14-09-2009, 08:24 AM
its a five door but its white and from mount druitt the car itself has been around the noth shore area. iam hoping i can do alittle bit of a hot up to the engine just to make it a bit different maybe paint it some bright new colour and the wheels well ive asked you about them so ill have to come and see you .:bowdown:

Cupra
14-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Nice work,

the more seat owners the better, we are a special bunch after all!!!

Phil

vwpolo
14-09-2009, 07:06 PM
cupra richmond hey , thats not far from me at all . might have to arrange a coffee or drinks so i can have a look at that beast of yours , visited matt today and when he finally got me out of the way ive come out of it with some 14's for my tyres and to remove the remoulded 13 that were on it(after i pay and pick them up ) so i guess now its were to from here dress the car up with paint and panel work or motor gearbox work or just look at the suspension so its not to tall?? to many question not enough time left.

leo46
14-09-2009, 11:32 PM
We love questions at this forum!most of us are enthusiasts! I just picked up the haynes workshop manual for the ibiza excellent read! you should pick one up off ebay.
From Lawrie

Cupra
15-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Happy to catch up some time, I to have a haynes workshop manual if you need some help but as you've already found Matt you should be right :bigok:

cheers

Phil

vwpolo
15-09-2009, 09:16 AM
thanks for the welcome and the help so far guys its great to know that a friendly bunch is out there the other forum i was involved with they all were a bit weird about helping anybody.