PDA

View Full Version : VIC KICKER L7 in Kicker ported Box

AcoustiK
07-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Selling my Kicker L7 Subwoofer in ported kicker box.
750wrms and 1500w peak. Excellent condition, Never driven hard as its too loud already.

Looking for $380, retails over $700 and located in Melbourne.

Contact 0421072782 or email imransabaroedin@hotmail.com

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/09/2ng55si-2.jpg

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/09/2vc6u1g-2.jpg

Mrk_Mickey
07-09-2009, 04:51 PM
These badboys are intense. I've got one in the boot of my mk3 and it's not at its full potential because it will break things inside the car....

Bump for this because it's a SICK sub at a good price.

noone
07-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Yeah kicker went through a phase of making cheap crap, this was a well built.

Cant stress enough the benefit of having the box match the sub driver, should pull some nice low tones.

Upgrading AcoustiK?

Spyda
07-09-2009, 06:04 PM
This sub is a monster and will run about 1000rms despite being rated at 750. I was planning on running 2 of these but ended up going with something that had more power hehe.

If you youtube Kicker L7 you will see its potential.

Yeah kicker went through a phase of making cheap crap, this was a well built.

Cant stress enough the benefit of having the box match the sub driver, should pull some nice low tones.

This box is rubish, its restrictive and does not do the monser justice at all and i cant stress that enough. A 2.5cu.ft ported box is better suited.

Kicker was still going through that cheap phase when they built this sub. They moved production from the USA to somewhere in Asia. Thats doesnt realy matter though, it will still out perform everything else they sell at JB and thats why they jack it $700.

I highly recommend this sub but if you want it to run at its full roof flexing potential you need bigger, tuned box.

AcoustiK
13-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Thanks guys for the Bump,

Also selling a Kenwood amp too, 9152D to power this, 900wrms, havent had a chance to put it up yet.

Noone: Haha more like a downgrade, the PoloGTI might just fall apart with these in it, plus the companionship of a big amp to power this will just eat my room!!.

But no doubt I will be looking to upgrade the soundsystem regardless :cool: