PDA

View Full Version : VIC Wtb: Mk4 r32

BlackVr6ix
01-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Hi All

Posting this on behalf of a friend. He is after a Mk4 R32 with no more than 100000kms on the clock and in very good condition. Preference goes to finding a car in Victoria but happy to travel interstate given what the condition and price of the R is.

Let me know, or you can contact my friend by sending a pm to user 'NJAY87'. Any help would be greatly appreciated as he is now without a car and is looking to get one as soon as possible

Cheers Guys

JVLR32
04-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Hi All

Posting this on behalf of a friend. He is after a Mk4 R32 with no more than 100000kms on the clock and in very good condition. Preference goes to finding a car in Victoria but happy to travel interstate given what the condition and price of the R is.

Let me know, or you can contact my friend by sending a pm to user 'NJAY87'. Any help would be greatly appreciated as he is now without a car and is looking to get one as soon as possible

Cheers Guys

my one is forsale and yes has lots of ks but has some good mods that will save him $$$$s:banana:

BlackVr6ix
06-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Hey mate

Your car looks in immaculate condition but as mentioned in the first post, he is after something that had done a lot less kms than yours has unfortunately.. sorry bud

Anyone else at all? :)