PDA

View Full Version : Greatest moment in cinematic history...

Golf Houso
30-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Well, almost:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avXsM2n2oqg

Van Damme at his best(worst) :banana:

Mrk_Mickey
31-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Lol umm...I don't understand why that was meant to be funny. Looks/sounds like the right calibre of acting for that sort of era/movie lol.

Jarred
31-08-2009, 10:58 AM
hahahha

you're right. that was terrible!

Golf Houso
31-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Lol umm...I don't understand why that was meant to be funny. Looks/sounds like the right calibre of acting for that sort of era/movie lol.

A script that bad and Van Damme, there really times where everything comes into place like this .

The film gets a 3.2 on IMDB, but it still doesn't mean its not entertaining :banana:

DubSteve
31-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Colonel have you lost your mind?........"No, you've lost your balls"

hahahahahahaha!!!

team_v
31-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Hahahaha.

Oh man, i forgot how bad the Street Fighter movie really was.
The sad thing is they brought out a game called "Street Fighter: The Movie" which replaced the character sprites with the ones from the movie.

They can't get it right even now, the new one "Legend of Chun-Li" was pretty abismal as well and had characters all over the place.

Golf Houso
31-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Colonel have you lost your mind?........"No, you've lost your balls"

hahahahahahaha!!!

Lol, so epic...

mikepologti
31-08-2009, 10:08 PM
hahah thats street fighter the movie hahaha worst movie ever!! its so lame its funny!

wombatoutofhell
01-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Just be thankful you only saw JCVD's acting in that clip and Kylie stayed silent! I have to admit that movie goes under ther "so aweful it's enjoyable" heading. It's a bit like watching a train wreck-you know it's bad yet can't look away.

mikepologti
03-09-2009, 01:15 AM
Hahahaha.

Oh man, i forgot how bad the Street Fighter movie really was.
The sad thing is they brought out a game called "Street Fighter: The Movie" which replaced the character sprites with the ones from the movie.

They can't get it right even now, the new one "Legend of Chun-Li" was pretty abismal as well and had characters all over the place.

hahah thats right ,they brought it out on the sega saturn, old school!! lmao...............i finished that one too:emo_baghead: